Friday, November 22, 2013

Clean and Simple 268









One last post tonight. This is my take on the Clean & Simple 268. I love the simple lines on this sketch and how you can add all kinds of different figures, characters, diecuts, etc. Just love it.  Here's the sketch: 


                                      

And here's my take on it: 


Today is my second to the youngest daughter and since we are celebrating her birthday tomorrow, I made this card for her. It's not your ordinary birthday card as the recipient is not an ordinary girl LOL. She loves everything cultural, she would love to travel to Asia one day and I thought this pattern paper from the paper pad Serenity Collection by BoBunny is the perfect fit. 

I also used the stamp set Asian Cling by INKADINKA CLINGS By EK Success. Is no longer available, but I got lucky and found it at a store in their clearance bin.  I love when I find a bargain. I added some bling from my stash to the fans and tied some baker's twine to the area where the sentiment is. 

On the inside of the card I stamped some bonsai trees also from the cling set. 
So this is my post for tonight.  Thank you for looking and I hope you liked my card. 
Until next time. 

Happy Scrappin'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment