Saturday, February 8, 2014











Freshly Made Sketches Bee Mine

Hello blog world friends.  It has been ages since I last had a post or crafted anything for that matter.  Life has kept me too busy and I have been missing my Mojo quite a bit as well.
The holidays had me running around and trying to catch up with house work and my regular job, well, you know the story.
I'm hoping with this, my first post of the new year,(yes even though Valentine's day is almost here) I will find the time and  the energy to create and share with all of you who are kind enough to visit this  blog.
Enough  about that and here's my take on this week's Freshly Made Sketches.  The very talented Cindy H. has provided us with the inspiration. Thank you Cindy!

And here you go:
The pattern paper is the Love You More from Imaginisce and I die cut the heart with my cricut using the Art Philosophy from Close to My Heart.

 I added some pearls from Queen and Company, in Silver, I just love bling of any kind of my work.

The ribbon is from my stash and the stamps used both on the front sentiment and on the inside of the inside of the card are from My Craft Spot - Build a Valentine set.

 I stamp the little heart in a semi-circular way around the sentiment to give it a little more interest. 


I will be working on a couple more projects this weekend, before I go back to work on Monday. I hope you like my card and come back to visit soon. 

Until then.........

Happy Scrappin'!!

Alma
 


No comments:

Post a Comment