Wednesday, January 27, 2016



It's been a while.....

It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog. Life has changed around my household quite a bit since the last time I posted anything, which has been almost two years!!
My oldest daughter, her husband and my two grandsons moved in with us after they sold their home so that she can go to school full-time and pursue her dream of becoming an RN.  As you all can imagine, this has made a HUGE change in our lives as my husband and I still have our youngest daughter home finishing high school.  To say that things are hectic is a major understatement.  We're all making it work, but it's very interesting and challenging at times.

Another change happened when I took an early retirement and decided to enjoy life more at my husband's side, since he has been retired for a few years now.  I'm spending more time at home relaxing, walking, crafting more, spending more time with mother and of course playing taxi for my youngest daughter and my two grandsons. I'm not bored yet and no, my house it's not spotless.

Contrary to what I thought, I haven't worked on my paper crafts as much as I thought I would, but I have spent some time organizing my scrapbook area and watching videos on the Cricut Explore.

I have manage to make a couple of cards with a few new "toys" I've been purchasing and that I received as gifts. Here are two cards as examples. Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

These cards are also my very first shaker cards.  I used paper from the Wishes Collection of The Stamps of Life.  The sequins are from the now closed shop My Scrap Spot.  Ribbon from my stash and cardstock from SU!. 

'


This other one is with the same die from Impression Obsession Rubber Stamps. I don't believe is available anymore as I bought it on clearance. 

I am working on some Valentine's for challenges and to give to my family for Valentine's Day.  I will hopefully post those tomorrow.  
For now, that's it, thanks for looking.

Until next time,

HAPPY SCRAPPIN'


Alma






No comments:

Post a Comment