Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Birthday Card for Presley!

Hello friends, I want to share with you today a birthday card I made for a friend's daughter who just turned one year old this past weekend.  I think I made extra special as she also shares the birthday with my only son.  Perhaps a little bias?!!
I also am entering this card in Kathleen Driggers's challenge in which we have to use sequins and this happens to be my new obsession.  I love sequins!!!
Kathleen has awesome stuff at her store you can visit her hereKat Scrappiness - Craft & Stamping Supplies.  She has all sorts of goodies for us crafters and at great prices too.

                                             
                               OK so here is my card.


                               
Here's a close up of the shaker part of the card and the butterflies.





I'm really happy with it. These are the supplies I used:

The stamps of Life "Happy Birthday Circle Die"  and Pattern paper pad Paper Wishes.  Sequins are from my stash and I picked these up at a local craft store and don't remember the brand or supplier. Ribbon is from my stash as well and cardstock is from Bazzill Basics.  I hope you all like my card.

Until next time.  Thanks for visiting my blog.........


                                    Happy Scrappin'


                                Alma
                       










                             

No comments:

Post a Comment