Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fabulous Cricut Challenge Mother's Day

Mother's Day Challenge #275



I've a little under the weather lately dealing with some minor health issues and made the decision to take a couple of days and play in my craftroom instead of doing household chores. I will have a few post coming up with what I've made.
This is my card for the Fabulous Cricut Challenge. The challenge is to make anything for Mother's Day and since the day it's coming up this weekend and I do have to get a few cards done, well why not enter a challenge.  So Here's my card.


I used a file for the Cricut Design Studio. Also used some scraps from my stash.  The pattern paper is from Authentique - Playful Collection.  A paper doily from my stash and some sequins from a purchased I made online, but I'm not sure of the source. The sheer ribbon I purchased at a local craft store. 

I hope you enjoy it.  Until next time, which will be hopefully later today. 

Happy Scrappin'





                            

2 comments:

  1. Alma I love this!! The pretty little border on the bottom, all those sequins and how you made the sentiment pop are just perfect!! Great Job!! Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the added bling! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete