Saturday, February 27, 2021

Mojo Monday #554


Happy Saturday crafty friends.  I'm here today with a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch #554 at Poetic Artistry.  I love this sketch don't You? I used a 6x6 paper pad by Doodlebug Design Sunkissed.  I just love all the colors and prints in this collection.  So sunny and Summer-like.  Can you tell I'm wishing for warmer days.  Its pretty gloomy over here right now and it's been foggy all day.  Here's a look a the sketch:


And here's my take on it. 


The gnome and mushroom stamps are from CTMH Gnome Matter stamp and die set.  I really like gnomes and I colored this little guy with Copic Markers.  I'm not very good with them, but I keep practicing.   I added a Happy Birthday sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps Swimming by.  This is now a retired stamp set but still one of my favorites.  A couple of sequin butterflies finish the card.  

I hope you all like this happy card.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend and I hope you get to play with paper and scissors. 

Until next time.  

Happy Scrappin'

Alma 





No comments:

Post a Comment