Friday, February 5, 2021

New Mini Slimline dies by Kat Scrappiness


Hello crafty friends.  Here to show my latest card using some new dies from Kat Scrappiness Diamond Wire and Wood mini slimline die.  I love how this size is perfect for a regular size envelope.  Be it that you make your own, easy to do, or using what's in you office supplies. Here's a picture of the completed card, which I made a shaker card. Paper is from a 6x8 paper pad from Simple Stories Winter Farmhouse. I love how the very detailed cuts on this die are perfect for the sequins and small embellishments to show through. The stamps are from the set Perk Up from The Greeting Farm.  The stamp set is now retired and no longer available. 



A close up of the card.  I colored the coffee cups with copics.  I'm not experience with them but I'm practicing and taking a couple or classes online to become a little more proficient.  I also used Close to My Heart Liquid Glass to add some shine effect on top of the frozen coffee.
Here's another close up of the Perk Up sentiment and the sequins in through the "window".

I hope you enjoy this card and please leave a message if you do.  Have a great weekend friends and 

Happy Scrappin'!!


Alma



No comments:

Post a Comment