Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Sketches in Thyme Challenge Sketch #45



I'm back to blogging after a long break.  I do enjoy posting my paper crafting but sometimes, as it happens to many, life happens.  And boy has life happened to all of us in the last months!  I know we all wish and hope for better times to come.  So meanwhile, those of us that have this and other creative outlets are fortunate to have this in our lives to help ease the anxiety that all this has brought. But enough of that.  Today I have a layout I created for the Sketches in Thyme blog challenge #452.. It's a picture of one of my daughters who lives in New York. It's a beautiful day in Central Park and my beautiful daughter adds to the landscape. Of course I'm biased :)

Here's the layout:

This is one of three pages I scrapbooked in the last week or so.  Recently I have been focusing on making cards only and had left my scrapbooking in the back burner but I'm back at it.  

Supplies used:
Kiwi Lane Designs Paper. I believe is now retired. Cardstock is from my stash as well as the Lovely and hearts stickers.  I fuzzy cut the paper flowers and the circles around the picture.  I hope you all like it and leave comments if you so desire.  Thank you for looking!

Happy Scrappin'!






                                                                             Alma

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely page! It brings joy. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for attending. Hugs from Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work with the sketch and love the wooden veneers! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch and how you made it your own! And yes, your daughter is very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice layout! I love all colors! thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete