Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sketches in Thyme #455

Hello y'all!  I'm back on Super Bowl Sunday with a sketch from Sketches in Thyme.  We were to have a Super Bowl party at my son and daughter-in-law's home but one of them came down with Covid and that it's that.  I certainly hope this year is going to get better from here on.  So far I'm not impressed!
Anyway, on to the sketch layout. Here's the sketch:Sketch # 455


Here's my sketch.. This is a picture of my family this last Christmas Season as we got together, just as we do each year, to make Tamales.  I decided that we needed some t-shirts for the occassion and made some with my Cricut



I flipped the sketch you the top as my photo fit better that way.  All the products are from my stash and pretty old.  The paper is from Bazzill Basics and I have picture here only for reference.  The embellishments are from a collection I don't have a name to (sorry) and the enamel dots are from Echo Park


I used some stencil to add a little mixed media to the cardstock and retired letters from Quick Quotes.  
I hope you like my layout and it inspires you to create as creativity is a great way to relax and release the stress that these uncertain times we're all living in bring.   Stay safe my friends and 

Happy Scrappin'


Alma 













4 comments:

  1. Great layout Alma! Lovin' how you flipped the sketch and made it your own!! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout by turning the sketch! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those t-shirts are cute and so is your layout! I love that you turned the sketch. Terrific job and thanks for playing along with us this week at SIT!

    Btw, I love tamalas! There are definitely a labor of love. lol.

    ReplyDelete