Monday, February 15, 2021

Mojo Sketch # 553

Hello from a very cold Texas.  We are experiencing very unusual weather conditions in our state right now that has caused a lot of people to be snowed in. And what else is there to do but to craft.  I have today a card made for the Mojo Sketch #553 from Poetic Artistry.  It's for a mini card and I love the way this one came out. I think I'm really liking this size in a card.  

I made this Hello card using papers from the 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug Design Inc., The pad is no longer available but I have it in my stash and had to be put to good use. The dies I used are from Echo Park Phone Home Dies. I really love the colors in this paper pack and with the sequins and yellow twine I added, I take it's perfect for a simple hello to brighten someone's day.  Here's my card:




I added a little shimmer with a Sakura Jelly Roll Clear Star pen.  The sequins are from my stash and the twine is from Maya Arts Jule Burlap twine. Here's a couple of close up pictures. 





Ok friends.  I hope you like my card and go to the Poetic Artistry blog and check out the wonderful projects their designers have created.  Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave me your comments or suggestions.  Until next time crafty friends.

Happy Scrappin'

Alma 
















1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Love that telephone. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete