Saturday, February 20, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #593


Happy Saturday y'all!  Here after a very cold week.  The coldest in Texas in many years.  We are slowly recovering.  So today I'm here with a card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #593.   The sketch is very cute and I switch the shape using hexagons instead of circles shapes.  Here's the sketch:


And here is my card: 



I used this gorgeous paper from Carta Bella Summer Market. This paper is so pretty and fresh looking it's perfect to bring out colors of Spring and Summer, specially when we are so cold and long for the warmer days. The sentiment Thank You stamp is from Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings. As embellishments I added Ranger Liquid Pearls


I really hope you enjoy my card and inspires you to create, whatever your craft may be.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a great weekend and a good week. 

Until next time crafty friends. 

Happy Scrappin'

Alma 








4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so perfectly pretty!! I love the Summer Market paper too, you did a fabulous job with the sketch!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and I love your papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your papers!
    Glad you are ok after these terrible storms!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete