Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch 137 Be My Valentine




Hi there friends, I'm back with a quick "Be My Valentine" card I made for my DH and for the deconstructed sketch challenge 137.  I am loving this paper from Imaginesce - Love you More. The love theme makes it perfect for those Valentines and love cards and layouts.
Here's the DS sketch:    
 
http://deconstructingjen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sketch137.jpg
And here's my take on it:

I embossed the based with an embossing folder from Anna Griffin and I stamp the sentiment and conversation hearts with my newly acquired stamps from My craft Spot, both the Build a Valentine and the Banner sentiments are great for all special occasions.
The enamel dots are from Michaels and a little scrap of ribbon from my stash. I was just about to throw it away!
Here's another close up.  That's it for now and I hope you enjoyed looking at my card.  Thanks for visiting my blog.

Until next time................................

                                                            Happy Scrappin'!!



No comments:

Post a Comment