Thursday, April 10, 2014

SC483 and Wacky Wednesday #88


Hi there friends,

It has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog.  A lot is going on as it happens with life, right?
I have a card for two challenges Wacky Wednesday #88- Easter Challenge and Splitcoast Stampers SC483.
Wacky Wednesday is just an Easter Theme and Splitcoast has a sketch challenge. Here's the SC483


                                              
I used vibrant colors that remind me of Spring from a paper pad  Avalon by Bazzill Basics Paper.

The sentiment stamps is from the set Butterfly Kisses by My Craft Spot, one of my favorite stamp companies.
 

The butterflies are cut from more of the same pattern paper using a Martha Stewart .  I love to used Bling on most of my projects and this couldn't be the exception.  The card stock is Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment