Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Nurses are Great!!

A Thank you Card

My oldest daughter is going to Nursing school and asked me to make a Thank you card for one of her professors.  I made this card using some retired pattern paper from Stampin UP!.  The very cute nurse hat and stethoscope are from an Etsy shop, TeaBreakArt.  The thanks die is from Lawn Fawn.


I added some embellish from Queen and Company.  Whatever your profession, I believe every girl likes and should have some bling in her life. 



Here's a view from the inside.  These stamps are from a very cute set from Virginia Turtle.  I believe this set it's no longer available, but all of her stamps are really cute and with funny messages. 

Ok. Gotta run to my WW meeting, so I will post more stuff later.  Thank you for looking.  Until next time.

Happy Scrappin'






                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment