Thursday, September 13, 2018



FALL - New Home, New State, New Adventures

It's been a while since I've posted anything in this blog.  A lot of things have changed and transpired since my last post.  For starters, my husband and I relocated to Texas at the beginning of this year.  My youngest daughter moved with us but has since return to California to be with her three older siblings.  I guess the country life didn't set well with the city girl.  I do miss all of my kids and my two grandkids dearly.  At times is very, very hard to even get through the day.  Why you may ask leave California then?  That is a long conversation for another day, but suffice it to say that the way of life in Texas suits us better in our now retired age. 

I will be blogging about our move and all that comes with moving to a different state, with different customs, different laws (Oh the Drivers!!) and all the great people with have met and the fun there is to have once you are an empty nester and there are not kids to take care of.  Well, except for the four-legged kids. 

My love for crafting has not changed.  I'm hoping to have more time now to dedicate to this blog and my paper crafting while incorporating other crafts and cooking.  Thank you if you are reading my blog and please leave me your comments.  Today I have a couple of projects I worked on this week.  The tag is for a swap with my California crafty friends and the other is a card I made to have ready for Thanksgiving.

Thanks for looking. 



Both tag and card are made using my Cricut for the pumpkin and leaves.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Be Thankful from Right at Home. This is a new company to me and love their products. Paper is a mix of Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and some old paper from my stash.




 
 

Other supplies are twine, shimmer pen from Tonic Studios and some pearl accents from Queen and Company  I really had fun creating these projects. I hope you enjoy them. 



                                                        
                Alma


                                                        

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment