Saturday, September 22, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #355

Hello friends.  Today I have a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches #355 challenge.  We've a couple or rainy days here at home so what else is there to do but to craft. I issued all Stampin' UP! products as I just recently purchased the items from the Holiday 2018 Catalog

 
The paper, stamps, and linen trim (on the bow) are from the Country Lane Suite.  I really enjoy stamp and paper set which can be used and adapted to different occasions. I hope you enjoy my card.  Thank for you looking.  Leave me your comments.  I always appreciate constructive criticism.
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
 
Alma

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful country bouquet! I love the sweet little bow, too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete