Sunday, October 7, 2018


As You See It Challenge #186

Hello friends.  This week has been a pretty busy week as my husband threw his back out, again, and I have had to adjust my days a little.  He normally takes care of a lot of the work involved outside our home and deals with our three dogs a lot.  However, we have had to reverse rolls a little.  No biggie, we all have to adjust and learn to roll with it. I have had some time to craft though.  I made this card and others I will share later.  For the As you see it Challenge, the theme this week is Flag Me Down.  This is my take on the awesome sketch by the Guest designer Amanda.
This month is my niece's birthday and this card will be for her. I used some papers and supplies from my stash.  Some new and some not so new.  Paper is from the paper pack Cut and Paste for MME.  I used rose gold heat embossing for the sentiment in the front as well as the sentiment on the inside of the card. 
I added some ribbon to the paper flags because I LOVE RIBBON!  
The card set I used is from Mama Elephant Splendid.  I love big sentiment stamps because they really pop on cards and other paper crafts. This one is one my favorites. 
The inside of the card. 

I really appreciate you looking at my cards and blog.  I'm not the most experience blogger for sure but I love sharing what I make and love to enter challenges as they keep my creativity going.  I'm most thankful for all these nice people that continue to provide us crafters with a way to keep our Mojo fresh by coming up with all these challenges for us to follow.  

Thank you for looking and Happy Crafting!!

                                                 
                                          Alma 

3 comments:

  1. The rose gold embossing is gorgeous, as it the great sentiment on the inside of your card. Your niece will love it - how could she not? Thank you for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card for your niece, she'll love it! I think your choice of papers for the banner is perfect, as is the sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at the As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of papers for the flags, Alma, and that bow is adorable! Rose gold is a great pick for the embossed sentiments. Thanks for playing along with us as As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete