Sunday, October 7, 2018

Just Us Girls #461 Challenge

Just us Girls #461 Challenge

Hello again. This is my second post of today.  I've had some time to craft this week and made a couple of cards for some challenges.  This one is for the Just Us Girls Challenge #461.  Nancy is the designer this week and her pick is Sympathy.  I must confess I don't enjoy creating these types of cards.  But I'm sure no one does.  However, I can unfortunately relate to Nancy's comment on now that we are older it seems to be one that we create more often than we would like.  My sister lost her husband of 30 years in August and now one of my friends has lost her husband also.  I made this card for her as she is in California and I'm in Texas.  I can't be there physically for her but hopefully this card will remind her I'm thinking of her. 


I selected some leaves dies from Sixxiz. The flower stamps are from Justrite Romantic Wild Roses.  I really love how these flower stamps allow me to create beautiful flowers with the step stamping in different coordinating colors.  Sentiment is from Bo Bunny Essentials Sentiments.  I also added some Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops to the leaves and May Arts twine in Natural. 

I hope you all enjoy my card and if you would like leave some comments, suggestions, etc. 

Thanks for looking. 
Happy  Crafting!

Alma 

2 comments:

  1. I know this card will bring her some joy! It's really beautiful Alma! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls and we would love to have you play along again soon....you do lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and will srely brighten your friend's day. Love the woodgrain background and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete