Monday, October 29, 2018

Beautiful Weather!


Hello All!
We have been having a few great weather days here in North Texas.  The sun has been shinning and the sky is definitely blue.  We've had quite a bit of rain this Fall so far and it's nice to get some warmer and drier weather to go out an enjoy.  Don't get me wrong, being from California; a place where the drought never seems to go away, we love the rain.  However, when you get it all at once, well that can bring a whole new set of problems to contend with.

I have a couple of cards I want to share with you today.  I originally had made these for some challenges, but ran out of time and coupled with the fact that my computer was acting up, didn't get to participate in the challenges.  No big deal! Whether I get to enter the challenges or not, this gives me a little push to create when I run out of the creative mojo.  So here they are.  I won't post the supplies listed, but if any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and I will gladly share with you what I used.


A Halloween card using some glittery paper and Cricut Design Space files.


This next one is a Fall Card with some leaves and 




          

with a close up of the leaves and twine cord


That's is all I have right now.  I'm getting ready to participate and my very first Blog Hop.  It's charity Blog Hop for a very good cause.  I will post more details on that later. 

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin'!!


Alma 







                   

No comments:

Post a Comment